How far in advance do I need to order?
Is emergency delivery available?
What if I need an extra haul?
What if the driver comes for delivery or removal and I am not ready for the container to be dropped or removed?
What if I need to keep my container longer/have it removed sooner?
Is it necessary for someone to be there when they deliver or remove my container?
How many tons can I put in my container?
What are my payment options?
What does the price include?
Will it damage my new driveway?
Can I put the container on the street?
How large of a space do I need for the container/for delivery?
What are the container sizes?
Are there any items I can not put into my container?
What are the unacceptable materials items for roll off containers?
- How far in advance do I need to order?
- All orders must occur at least 2 business day in advance to allow for processing, as terms and conditions apply. Please note there is no guaranteed delivery time, so if a container is needed first thing in the morning delivery should be scheduled for the day prior.
- Is emergency delivery available?
- Emergency services will be based upon location and availability. All orders must occur at least 1 business day in advance to allow for processing, as terms and conditions apply.
- What if I need an extra haul?
- Yes, you can have additional hauls with your order. Please note you will be charged the full initial quoted amount for a second time for an additional haul.
- What if the driver comes for delivery or removal and I am not ready for the container to be dropped or removed or the container is blocked in?
- Please note trip charges will incur a supplementary cost of $150 per visit from the initial quote.
- What if I need to keep my container longer/have it removed sooner?
- Please note all changes to your order must occur at least 2 business day in advance to allow for processing, as terms and conditions apply. There is an additional charge for keeping the container longer than designated in your order.
- Is it necessary for someone to be there when they deliver or remove my container?
- It is not necessary to have someone onsite for deliver or removal of the container. However, please be as specific as possible when answering the delivery questions, as the driver will use their best judgment and place the container in the safest accessible area when delivering the container. If an onsite contact is not available for delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal; customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pick-up day; if equipment is inaccessible customer is subject to additional pick-up charges, as terms and conditions apply.
- How many tons can I put in my container?
- Certain materials such as concrete and dirt can be very heavy as compared to equal volumes of regular trash, wood, vinyl or aluminum siding, etc. Before placing any of these heavier materials in any containers, please review the terms and conditions and contact a customer service rep as noted on the your receipt for guidance on how much is allowed in the container. Do not fill the container above fill line even with light material.
- What are my payment options?
- We accept the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa. Or Cash Payment.
- What does the price include?
- The price includes a one-time delivery and pick-up for selected container size along with standard disposal, fuel, and taxes. Customer will be charged $80 per ton above and beyond our standard rental fee.
- Will it damage my new driveway?
- Elite Dumpster Rentals highly recommends that the customer protect any surface where the roll-off is going to be placed with a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood. Customer affirms that any right of way provided by customer (disclosed in delivery questions) for the roll-off container is sufficient to bear the weight of all Elites' equipment and vehicles required to perform the contracted service. The customer assumes all liabilities for damages to private driving surfaces, pavement or road surfaces and entire container placement site. Elite Dumpster Rentals shall not be responsible for any damages to any private driving surface, pavement or accompanying subsurface of any route associated to perform the service that was contracted.
- Can I put the container on the street?
- Please check with your local municipality. Permits may be required.
- How large of a space do I need for the container/for delivery?
- Please refer to the container dimensions listed below. It is recommended to provide space to accommodate double the amount of the width and height of the container to assure adequate height and space clearance.
- What are the container sizes?
- 15 yard containers
- 20 yard containers
- Are there any items I can not put into my container?
- Yes, only solid waste items are permitted into containers. Items that are NOT permitted are radioactive, volatile, highly flammable, explosive, biomedical, infectious, toxic or hazardous materials. No free liquids of any kind are allowed in the container. Additional requirements may apply based upon locality. Liability for appropriate waste remains with the customer as agreed to in the terms and conditions.
- What are the unacceptable materials items for roll off containers?
- Hazardous waste, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides & pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/ oil filters, contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), antifreeze, appliances, petroleum contaminated soil/lead paint chips, tires, batteries, computers, monitors, televisions, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids. Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top.
Elite Dumpster Rentals | Audubon, PA 19403 | Montgomery County, PA
Phone: (215) 510-7404 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org